Hey! Good day Homo Sapiens. I'm Robert Borinaga, your friendly modernist Homonid.


      I'm currently taking Humanities and Social Sciences Strand in  Colegio de Los Baños (Grade 12) here in Laguna. 
      I was born on 1999 October 31 at San Francisco Victiora, Laguna. So yeah, i'm already a 19 years old guy. My current home locality is located at Bay District particularly in Baranggay Sto. Domingo (A place where the creatures with enticing characteristics are living). 
     On the other hand, my father, Alfredo Borinaga is a former farmer in our place located at Victoria, Laguna. However, because my brother, John Mark Borinaga was already finish his education course (major in Social Sciences- Secondary) he is the one who now uplifting our kindred together with my different demands and extravagances. He is currently working as private school teacher at South Hill in Maahas Los Banos. 
    But when we talk about hobbies? Men, i don't want to be boastful but plurality of elders said that, much better if we express our God given talent to our fellow men. Technically, my asset is my "artistry". I'm profoundly inclined and rooted to the world of art, to the point that, it became my second home-"one of my permanent home". 
    Additionally, playing guitar, creating various of  visual arts that usually manifest my humorous activism, paintings with non sense substance and listening to my fave songs are the things that comprise by my hobbies. 
   
    

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Hatirang Pangmadla: Hatid Patungong Mali o Tama?

Obra: Mula sa Abstrakto Patungong Reyalismo